Home Forums Tour guide fees in myanmar +861+

Tour guide fees in myanmar +861+

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sinhwqvnpm 5 months ago.

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sinhwqvnpm
    Participant

Download >> Download Tour guide fees in myanmar

Read Online >> Read Online Tour guide fees in myanmar

30 Jun 2013 Hi Myanmar Guide, i have contacted 3 companies and one has already responded . Tour Cost ( inclusive of taxes and government charges).29 Jun 2017 Myanmar’s tourism industry has experienced a significant decline compared to previous years. To understand the causes for this development
    The reasonable tour cost should be 150 USD per day for 2 person for a week tour , mainland 4 destination of of Burma , guide ,transport , 3 star hotel one double
    19 May 2016 Myanmar – Private Car/Driver and tour guide pricing price includes all major tourist locations in each city and entrance fees where required.
    Here’s our list of private guides in Yangon, Myanmar. Viator only promotes tour guides with a professional license or tour guiding certificate, ensuring you have
    Yangon tours by Han, a private tour guide in Yangon. Hello to all! My name is Han, a professional licensed tour guide in Myanmar (formerly,
    15 Feb 2010 First does anyone know of any good tour guides/companies what is the average per day cost? Also, if you hire a guide or use company does
    Private Tour Guide in Myanmar – private guide in Yangon, Myanmar. the most reliable guide in Myanmar though the guide fee he charges is only $25 a day for
    “In some places, one tour guide might charge $20 a day, while another could be $30-$35 a day.
    Answer 1 of 9: I’m looking for a tour guide to accompany me for 10 days in Myanmar. Can anyone advise what is reasonable rate for a guide allowing then to

Matrikon opc ua tunneller manual Cort g210 manual Fema incident management handbook 2015 1099 form pdfpremier bluetooth car adapter instructions 2009 infiniti g37 manual for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advanced Course Search Widget

All rights reserved by Prim.org.my
X